name: Josh, Calli, and Rodney
New Sub-Race: Hellspawn
History: Hellspawn are the chosen front-line soldiers in the battle against Light. All Hellspawn are turned loose onto the Earth with a demon guide to help their transformation to total evil. All Hellspawn were once human and therefore allowed to choose whether to embrace evil or go back to the light. A Hellspawn that chooses the Light path will be hunted by both the forces of Light and Shadow
- Extraordinary Strength
- Rapid Healing
- Connected to a point with their "target"
- Blend with Surrounding (think of a chameleon)
- Summon Minor Demons
- Connection with Familiar (an animal smaller than a large dog who accompanies the Hellspawn. MUST be stated in the bio. It's not all of the species, but one who travels with the Hellspawn)
Weaknesses: All are given.
- Beheading (Method of Killing)
- Running out of Hellfire (Method of Killing)
- Can be instantly destroyed by a Greater Demon (Method of Killing)
- Sulphuric odor when angry
- Solid Black Eyes
- Dark Aura
- Angels can recognize from a distance
- Under "master demon's" control (master being the one who the character sold his/her soul too...or father). When the "master" demon is in the area the hellspawn is. essentially, a slave.
Details and Attitudes: All Hellspawn are attracted to the one thing in their life they cared about the most and will try to make contact with that thing. They retain most of their origional personality traits but are in emotional agony as they are torn between the good and evil in their hearts.
- If a hellspawn can convince someone to sell their soul to a greater demon they gain 6 months worth of hellfire. Those hellspawn who "work" for the good side (think Spawn) loose hellfire at double the rate (see below).
- Ways to become a hellspawn: Sell your soul or offspring between a humaniod and a greater demon
- Only writers can create hellspawn of their own characters. "New" hellspawn can be created by anyone, but only Josh can create Damien hellspawn.
- Any race that becomes a hellspawn will revert to human.
- A "target" of a hellspawn has safe zones. i.e, home, work, park, church, another building. Can only pick two max.
Creator's Notes: Hellspawn are essentially human with the strengths and weaknesses mentioned above. They look human, and not like what the stereotypical demon in "true" form is said to look.
Race restrictions: Hellfire costs A hellspawn is given 2 years worth of hellfire initially.
Illusions-Hellspawn can "cast" an illusion on itself to appear to be anything it desires. The following list is weights of the objects and how much Hellfire is deducted from the Hellspawn's horde as it were...NOT time it takes to create the illusion. The initial illusion lasts for 6 hours. If the Hellspawn wants to maintain it another 6 hours it costs more Hellfire. 12 HOURS MAXIMUM.
- 1 gram-2lbs- 1 day for the initial illusion 12 hrs to maintain.
- 3lbs-30lbs- 1 week for initial 3 days to maintain
- 31lbs-70lbs- 2 weeks for initial 1 week to maintain
- 71lbs-150lbs- 1 month for initial 2 weeks to maintain
- 151lbs-300lbs- 3 months for initial 6 weeks to maintain
- 301lbs-1000lbs- 6 months for initial 3 months to maintain
- 1000+lbs- 1/2 of total hellfire horde (1 year minimum) 6 months to maintain. If a Hellspawn has one year worth of hellfire left, they will disintegrate once the illusion is complete. If the hellspawn has less than a year left they will disintegrate before the illusion is complete.
Healing This mainly applies to anything requiring a doctor's care. However, it is up to the Writer as to whether or not to use hellfire or heal on own. The following list is weights of the objects and how much Hellfire is deducted from the Hellspawn's horde as it were...NOT the time it takes to create the illusion.
- Severe Beatings- 3 days
- Single Gunshot- 5 days
- Multiple gunshots- 5 days
- Single Stab- 4 days
- Multiple Stabs- 1 week
- Single Broken Bone- 4 days
- Multiple Broken Bones- 2 weeks
- Minor Healing- 1 day per injury
Regeneration- This is a chosen strength NOT a given. The following list is weights of the objects and how much Hellfire is deducted from the Hellspawn's horde as it were...NOT time it takes to create the illusion.
- Fingers and Toes- 1 week each finger/toe
- Nose and Ears- 1 week for nose; 1 week each ear
- Arms- 1 month each arm (Arm includes hands and fingers)
- Legs- 2 months each leg (Leg includes feet and toes)
- Eyes- 1 week each eye
Weapons- Weapons are made from Hellfire. The following list is weights of the objects and how much Hellfire is deducted from the Hellspawn's horde as it were...NOT time it takes to create the illusion. Recharge indicates after ONE attack with a weapon.
- 6" (or less) Ball- 4 days each ball. NOT reusable
- 24" (or less) Blade- 1 month to form 1 day to recharge.
- 6' or less Staff- 1 month to form 1 day to recharge
- Bolts (each use)- 1 week per bolt. Bolts come from the hands and eyes. Hands- 1 week for 8 bolts- 3 1/2 days per finger. Eyes- 2 weeks for two. Bolt of Hellfire from the eyes come in pairs. No less than 2.